Monday, June 18, 2012

Blue Umbrellas and a pair of Red Shoes

                                                "Blue Umbrellas and a Pair of Red Shoes"
                                            11"x9"approx. Watercolor on 140#Arches Block
                                                                         SOLD
My submission for the Quick Draw at the Gettysburg Festival last week.  It was lots of fun to be there as a member of the Artists' Colony.  The best time and most fun I've had in years!!!  Thanks to all the wonderful people I met there.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful and lively painting, Jane- no wonder it sold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Taryn! And thank you for checking out my blog. I wish I had taken the photo without the shadow across it; at least I remembered to take one. :)

      Delete